We like to thank you for allowing Oceanside Elite Cleaning and Building Services to give you a custom estimate for your home or business. We are looking forward to giving you the Best quality in home/business cleaning and customer service. We understand that everyone’s needs and expectations are unique and important, and that is why every home or business receives a custom estimate. This is what you can expect from us.
Whether it comes to efficiency or a relentless attention to detail, we pride ourselves on having the highest standards in the business. Every single one of our cleaning techs is trained to use our unique and exclusive cleaning process. This ensures that you get the job done right every time.
Great work requires great communication. We ask all of our clients to please:
- Notify us as early as possible with regards to changes or cancellations. Extraordinary requests, such as baseboards or refrigerator detailing requires additional time and will only be accommodated if we have sufficient notice to adjust the schedule for that day. Smaller charges may be requested in writing and left in an obvious location of your home (such as the kitchen counter / table). We will do our Best to accommodate your request, schedule permitting.
- If you have a last minute cancellation or change, please call us at (302) 526-4400 or email us at Oceansidecleaninginc@gmail.com
- Reply to phone calls and/or email messages at our earliest convenience. The best way to do so is to call (302) 526-4400. If we are not available, please leave a message and someone will get back to you shortly either by phone or email.
- Email us at Oceansidecleaninginc@gmail.com in the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with our work. We document all your comments in our software as well as on your personal checklist to ensure that a mistake will Not happen again. If you are unsatisfied, we will make it right.
Estimate / Bid Process:
We strive to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our bids / estimates but in some cases, this is not always possible. The following situations may result in fees which are above or below our bid / estimate:
- All “First-Time” jobs will have a cost of additional fee starting at $50.00 (depending on the size of your home). Thereafter…your home cleaning will be what was agreed a pond.
- Ensure that toys, dirty clothes/coats/shoes are picked up and put away. If we cannot get to the floor, we cannot vacuum/sweep or mop.
- If you would like us to change your bed sheets – please place clean sheets on the bed where you would like them to be changed.
- If you want trash bags replaced – please place extra bags in the bottom of your trash cans beneath the bag which is in use “OR” you can place extra trash bags on the kitchen counter or kitchen table for us to replace.
We are happy to set up regular service, but we reserve the right to suspend or reschedule a service appointment:
- If your cleaning falls on “Federal Holidays” (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day). We will reschedule your cleaning for another day. If permitting, that same week of your original cleaning day, if not, then your cleaning will be schedule to the following week.
- In the event of ice or snow – we follow the advice of the Denton County School System. If they are delayed or closed, so are we. If possible and subject to availability, we try to anticipate closures and reschedule for an earlier day. In the event of ice or snow, which does not lead to a closure, we always appreciate a shoveled and salted path to your front door.
- Vacations – Our estimates are based on regular service schedules. If your travel plans are going to interrupt your service schedule, please let us know in advance so that we can compensate you by providing extra service prior to your trip or after you get
- Sick – In the event that a member of your household is sick, please inform us as soon as possible and allow us to reschedule your service. We prefer that you wait 24 to 48 hours after the disappearance of symptoms before asking us to return. If you would like, let us know and we will disinfect, strip beds and weather permitting, open windows in addition to our regular service.
- Spontaneous Cancellations – All cancellations require at least 24 hours notice. If you fail to provide at least 24 hour notice – you will be billed for 50% of the cost of the cancelled service. This fee may be waived if you cancel before 8:00 am on the day of your scheduled cleaning and:
- If you reschedule the cancelled service to a day that is within two (2) business days of the scheduled date.
- If you fail to cancel service prior to our arrival for your scheduled service, you will be billed for the entire cost of the cancelled service, regardless of the reason for cancellation.
- Unexpected Irregularities – Credits will not be issued for regularly scheduled tasks which we are unable to perform due to abnormal conditions, such as a clogged drain or a blown fuse, without prior approval. Please notify us in advance if you are planning on repairs or renovations so that we can adjust your cleaning service accordingly.
- Unintentional Cancellations – If we arrive to clean your home on your scheduled day and we are unable to clean your home due to a situation such as a locked door or a hostile pet, you will be billed for the entire cost of that service. Prior to leaving, we will attempt to contact you over a period of fifteen (15) minutes using the phone number(s) you provided. If we are unable to reach you, we will leave and you will be charged. In the event that we reach you and are required to wait for your return, you will not be credited for time lost and any additional time spent will be billed at a rate of $40.00 per man-hour. We are bonded and insured and we are willing to hold your house key and/or alarm codes to prevent accidental lockouts.
Generally, cleaning schedules starts at 9:00 am and ends by 5:00 pm.
Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service – we cannot offer refunds to customers.
Keys & Alarm Systems:
- KEYS – Most of our customers provide us with a key to their home. To ensure the security of your key, we do not mark them with your name or address, but rather a secure code number. Your key is stored in a locked key safe in our office. We take your key out of the key safe “Only” on your cleaning day which is put on a locked key chain.
Should the key be lost, there is no way to trace it back to your home. Once the day is done with all the cleanings, your key will be placed back into the key safe.
- ALARM SYSTEMS – If you have an alarm system, you can do one of the following:
- You can leave your alarm system off the day of your scheduled cleaning
- You can provide us a “guest” code to have.
Please realize that we have a two (2) hour window for arrival. The reason why is that it gives us time to get to and from homes without rushing. We cannot predict what Mother Nature will send our way, nor can we predict the traffic or accidents that may occur in route.
Terms & Conditions:
- Payment is Due at the time of all services
- There is a $37.00 Fee for any N.S.F. check returned by our bank
- There is a $50.00 Lock-Out Fee – if we are unable to gain access to your home
- There is a $50.00 Late Cancellation Fee – for canceling or rescheduling a visit after 5:00 pm the day before your cleaning date.